- Download and install the “Guarding Expert” app from your app store by clicking the link for your device below:
- After downloading the Guarding Expert app onto the device:Tap on the pencil icon and select North America and then the United States from the menu. It will only ask this the first time you use the app.
- Tap on the icon in the upper left hand corner to bring up the general menu.
Select Devices from the menu. Tap on the plus sign in the upper right hand corner and select Manual Adding.
Add the following in the boxes:Alias: Condo’s name
Register Mode: IP/DomainAddress: 220.127.116.11
Port: 8000 (doesn’t need to be changed)
User Name: the condo user name
Password: the password for that condo
Camera No.: does not need to be changed
Once finished, select Live View at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the icon in the upper right corner.
- Click the upper check box to unselect all of the lower boxes. Then select only the condo that is being used.
- Select the icon in the lower left that is a boxed 1 to change to single camera view.